Monday 10 July 2017
PENTATONE is an international classical music record label with outstanding artists specializing in premium quality recordings, which are sold world-wide. The label is located in Baarn, close to Hilversum, in the Netherlands.
The intern will support the work of Artist and Repertoire team, and will gain insights into the work of this key department as well as into the world of record labels and the music business in general.
Responsibilities will include:
• Helping to organize recording sessions
• Processing and archiving contracts
• General department administration
• Administrative support for projects
• Sourcing scores
• Researching repertoire background
• Catalogue inventory
• Occasional attendance at concerts and recording sessions
We are looking for someone with:
• Good general communication skills and excellent English
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to read music
• Educational background in classical music/ music management
• Availability to work 16 – 24 hours a week
• The intern must be enrolled in higher education and be a citizen of the EU.
• Unique insights into the recording industry
• A young and motivated team
• A monthly allowance of €160 - €240 (depending on hours)
• Free drinks & lunch
• Commuting support up to €100/month
The duration of the internship is ideally 6 – 9 months.
Applications for the period from September 2017 onwards are welcome.
Application deadline: 21st July
Please send your application via email to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (Artist & Repertoire Manager)